Monday, July 26, 2010

Blackheads? Acne? Help!?

Okay, so I'll say it straight.


I have blackheads and acne, it's not completely horrible case, but I hate them.





How do I get rid of them? (drugstore brands, not over the internet)


I have them here: http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo130鈥?/a>





Could you help me?


I have normal skin for the most part (not dry, or oily.), just acne prone.Blackheads? Acne? Help!?
ahhaaaa... nice pic :) XD.





Try Neutragena (spelled that wrong, I know...) or I think clearasil has this blackhead control formula stuff in a blue bottle that works really well. DON'T try to push them out though!!!Blackheads? Acne? Help!?
I suffered as a teen until i was told the following. Change your pillow case frequently and don't use fabric softener or dryer sheets on them.Also use witch hazel on your face as needed and leave it wet and let it dry.Witch hazel is a plant extract available in any grocery store or pharmacy and is cheap.
Hahaha...I like your artwork. I know you don't want something over the internet, but proactiv works wonders in just a couple days of using it. And certain cities have kiosks in the mall so you don't have to use the internet. Which I would not recommend for them anyways, cause they will screw you over after you thought you cancelled your account. But that's a whole other story. The products work better than I could have imagined and better than anything else I have. Good Luck!
for acne and blackheads.. try using a morning cleanser/scrub like clean%26amp;clear or neutrogena.


-- for black heads, i recommend biore nose strips! the first time i used them, it pulled out ALOT of blackheads(:





hope this helpsx





do not use proactive.. it works but when you stop using it, its like you are breaking out.. worse than before you starting using it
i use proactive and it worked rite away





you should get some, its worth it (your confidence will be boosted)
Try Neutrogena pink grapefruit scrub. That is the only thing that gets rid of my acne.
OMG I know this might sound crazy but I have tried everything from over the counter acne and soaps to 300 dollar tiny little bottles of acne treatment and proactive haha are you ready for this I was in jail one time and started getting all these pimples nd blackheads and this girl gave me this tube for her acne it is called benzoyl peroxide by equaline you can get it at the grocery storeor any type of walgreens , cvs etc... It could be another brand where you are. Just make sure you ask them where it is and if they don't know then find it yourself keep looking it is there! It might be in a box.But It is a tube and is a white cream My face has never ever looked better it is so cheap mabie 3-4 bucks But use it with cetaphil daily facial cleanser for oily skin they have it in liquid and soap I prefer the liquid and use the gloves so you can scrub your face with that in the shower then I use clean and clear astringent by clean and clear it is orangish after that and last but not least I use the benzoyl peroxide cream every morning and night EVERYDAY!!! I swear if you buy those 3 products and they are all at the same place like walgreens or any type of store like that and use them in this order your face will be better then ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not one bump pimple or bump now completely clear





1. cetaphil daily facial cleanser for normal to oily skin wash and scrub with the gloves morning and night after that then use a makeup remover pad the big circle ones or puff balls to use the clean and clear I use the round pads because there bigger and you only need one


2. clean and clear deep cleaning astringent use all over and let dry


3. use the benzoyl peroxide use about a nickel-dime size dont let it get geeasy if you put on to put and your face looks shiny then tap it with a clean towel . and bam within a few days you wil be happy!


AND ALL OF THAT WILL NOT COST YOU OVER 15.00 BUCKS


Also if you want to really keep care of your hair,skin and nails take vitamins they really work but over time.


I truely am telling you the truth i have spent hundreds of dollars on crap and department store stuff that you had to use like 10 different things.





I hope i get cgosen for best answer on this one because Girl... I am giving you a blessing by telling you this secret combination





trust me the normal to oily skin will work best for you even though you said that is doesnt this one will
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment