Monday, July 26, 2010

BLACKHEADS please help me!?

i have bad blackheads, i wash my face every night, i steam my face i use those strips on my nose, i've tryed scrubs toners cleansers?


i STILL have them has anyone got any really good scrubs or cream or anything (i prefer natural stuff i have sensitive skin)BLACKHEADS please help me!?
Follow This:





-Try Burt's Bees. It is almost all natural (Ranges from 95-100%) and is great for sensitive skin. They have great scrubs, cleansers, creams, and everything!





-Wash face 3 times a way. After exercise, in the morning and at night, all with a cleanser





-Follow up cleanser with a toner or balancer and a moisturizer. Even if your skin is oily! (Skin produces more oil trying to moisture skin)





-Keep oil blotting sheets and face wipes in your purse to wipe up dirt and things which can clog pores





-Wash hands before touching your face





-Apply makeup with applicators or sponges, not your hands





-Keep your hair from your face





-Don't touch your face





-Don't pick at anything!!!





-Eat healthy foods- avoid fat





-Drink lots of water





-Exercise!





-Exfoliate 2-3 times every night after steaming in the showerBLACKHEADS please help me!?
I used to have really bad blackheads as well. My best working scrub that I've discovered is Neutrogena Daily Blackhead Scrub (you can buy it at most drug stores). Also, what I have found to help, is to use that scrub at night, and then use Neutrogena's Night cream from their acne kit that includes a large cleanser, a day moisturizer, and a night cream. The night cream tightens pores and doesn't allow for anything to get back in once you've cleaned them out.





I have sensitive skin, and I've never had a problem with Neutrogena's products. Also, washing your face consistently can actually cause MORE breakouts/blackheads. Give your face a little break, and then I would suggest purchasing these products and see if they will help.
first of all, you shouoldn't use pore strips. if you keep using them over time, your pores will get HUGE, making it easier to get blackheads.





try The Body Shop. i use the seaweed exfoliator, and i love it! (i have oily skin, so seaweed helps.)


tea tree oil is really good too. i used to use the blue corn 3 in 1 mask scrub, and it really helped my skin clear when it got really bad.
I love the products at acne.org. I don't really think that anything will make blackheads go totally away but these are the only products I have ever used that have actually worked.
wash your hands twice before cleaning face, you might be putting oil and dirt on your face everytime you wash it.





(:
use proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment