Monday, July 26, 2010

My acne (especially blackheads) is getting terrible lately for some reason. Help?

I'm almost sixteen, and my blackheads are raging and my acne is getting bad. Make up doen't cut it anymore.





I want to know what acne sets people have tried, and if they work or not.


--Clean %26amp; Clear Acne Control Kit (or any of their products)


--Clearasil products


--Oxyfree Products


--AcneFree Products


--Neutrogena


--Anything else that either works or doesn't work!





Please! Any answers will be appreciated, and I always pick a best answer.My acne (especially blackheads) is getting terrible lately for some reason. Help?
hi. i have been having acne since 5th grade!! I was the first girl who had a zit. Well, I would recommend you do the following, wash your face 2 a day (the best is neutrogena) and do not touch your face. But there are other things you can do. I can't guarantee this will help u in specific because everyone is different but i would just simply use a gentle cleanser, and a toner. But there are some home remedies you can use such as an apple face mask, because of all the antioxidants in apples. And also a baking soda mask. This really helps me and keeps my skin soft. Just mix backing soda with water until forming a thick paste. Then apply to your face and wait until it starts drying and crumbling off your face. search home remedies for acne on the internet, and u will get tons of results!! oh and one thing, DO NOT USE THE LEMON MASK, that will irritate your skin, use only the ingredients u think are gentle enough for your skin. Good luck and i hope this helped!! And for the best products, I put the links below. Oh and try proactive, I havent tried it but my best friend tried it and loves it!!My acne (especially blackheads) is getting terrible lately for some reason. Help?
haha thanks!! If you have any more question you can ask me, trust me I know all the tricks, i research a lot. Report Abuse

LOL, thx Report Abuse

You just asked the perfect question! I am fourteen, and I have the worst acne before until I solved my problem on my own. For one don't try make up it just makes it worser if you didn't realize that. Anyways don't waste your money on Proactive because it just a pain in the *** to use and to much work. Try stridex maximum pads which dry out your skin and has this stuff in it that kills the bacteria in the pimples. Also home stuff works great. I just discovered rubbing baking soda with a mix of water on my face as a face mask, it does wonders. Most cheap products help better than those expensive ones. Neutrogena doesn't help much either. I've tried most of there products and same with Clearasil and Clean and Clear.








Try my recommendations and I promise it will work faster in about two weeks.
I personally LOVE neutrogena acne stress control power-foam wash. This stuff works wonderfully as a gentle cleanser. Do not dry out your skin too much because this will make your skin produce more oil which will aggravate the problem. Go to the doctor and they can prescribe medicated creams and antibiotics, Minocycline really helped clear me up. I saw a 50% reduction in acne in just 2 weeks
mkay, im fifteen and i use both the neutragena acne wash (its simply amazing for zits and it makes your skin soft !!) and i use the clean and clear energizing face wash (which is good for black heads and make up removing)


clearasil works but after a while youre zits become imune to it and come back trust me !


oxyfree is really good if you have tolerant skin (and i mean really tolerannt) other wise it makes you break out, i can use it but it has a weird smell haa


i suggest washing with the ones i use (stated above) and cleaning your face with rubbing alcohol (like on a cotton ball) three times a day, it works magic i swear !
I hear you. I have horrible acne. That's one reason I like my avatar because she is acne free. Neutrogena is what I am using now and it does not work well. At all. Actually my skin worsened sense I started using it. Proactive is very good but can get annoying because it is a very long process that has to been completed properly and has to be done mourning and night. Actually most acne products don't work well. On my skin the best results were when I wash my skin with soap and water. And it is so not that hard to do unless you have finger artherides. Hope I helped. I can't wait to see what other answers say.
I'm sixteen and I had the same problem, I tried basically everything. My best option was going to a dermatologist. Their the only ones that will be able to tell you exactly what you need. Trust me the results are worth it!
this is going to sound insane, but I saw on the Ellen Show the other night, this women uses liquid glue to get rid of blackheads.


she puts it on her nose, leaves it dry. then peals it off.
I've used all of those including Proactive and several things from a derm. and LOTS of products from sephora.


Right now I'm using clean %26amp; clear and it works better then anything else I've ever tried!!!!!!
try..the 'WAVE'(:


WORKS TREMENDOUSLY(:
proactiv. trust me it works.
i have very oily skin and found proactive to be great for it.
I use proactive and that $**** works! i don't care what anyone says if u use that stuff like you're supposed to it WILL work. there's a vending machine at the mall closest to my house and its like a proactive vending machine it's weird i've never seen it. i ordered it off tv at first and when i ran out i went to that stupid machine and bought some more! the repairing lotion and the refining mask work GREAT! shoot its all good...i use the facial cleanser in the shower and then got some sort of toner to get all the makeup and dirt off that the shower missed and i got a eye makeup remover n use that too. then after i get everything off i use the repairing lotion and i sleep in it (its clear not white so u cant see it) then i wake up and put the moisturizer on b4 my makeup. I don't even get little bumps anymore...oh and i had a few spots on my face from previous break outs that i thought would like never go away and they did. well now that i wrote a novel about proactive lol...i should be a spokes person ha ha...GET PROACTIVE it works!
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment