Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads riddance help??!?

Hey can anyone tell me a good cheap and easy way to get rid of blackheads on my nose?? they drive me insane and i can never seem to get rid of them! have tried those nose strips but to no avail!


thanks in advance!! xBlackheads riddance help??!?
Crisco





Seriously I know many women who are using Crisco as a beauty cream and I guess it will clear up blackheads, acne, rosacea, dry skin and wrinkles. You just put a pea sized amount in your hands, rub them together and then rub it on your face before going to bed.





Costs around $3 and is awesome I guess. I haven't tried it but I have friends who swear by it.








Sorry Divas but my friends said you are wrong Crisco does not clog their face. Thats a big myth.Blackheads riddance help??!?
Your nose have blackheads as there are so many oil occur ed. It means your skin need to replenish water content. Nose strips can get rid of some blackheads, but not finally happy as it can supply the humidity your skin demand or get rid of blackheads thoroughly, especially in summer. Use some well-chosen cleanser to get your face cleaner, then have some methods to replenish water content, or drink enough water everyday. Not to drink too much or smoke.
Open the pores first with steam. Then, and only then, use a clay mask to bring the impurities to the surface. Then, scrub them of with a sugar scrub. Finish with a warm washcloth.
Does this have anything to do with tattoos?


Because it's in the tattoo category. ; just in case you didn't notice.
A good acne daily wash followed by toner! Get a GOOD toner. I like aveeno, but there are a lot of good brands out there. Daily use you will notice them get smaller %26amp; smaller and the will dissappear! Your problem is that your pores are large in on your nose. Toner after daily scrubbing will shrink them down.





P.s.


PLEASE don't put crisco on your face. The grease will only clog your pores more. TRUST me.

No comments:

Post a Comment