Thursday, July 22, 2010

HELP! I am very clean but prone to blackheads, tried all the cleansers from stores but nothing works!?

I have a similar problem and I hate it. I found the only thing that worked for me was the Clinique Foaming Cleanser, you use it with water and it completely cleared up my blackheads after about a week of use. Obviously Clinique is a better brand and is not cheap however you can buy smaller sizes along with other cheap skincare from http://www.beautyparlor co.uk which makes it a bit more affordable and then if you like it and it works as well for you as it did for me you can buy a full size from a store. Good luck!HELP! I am very clean but prone to blackheads, tried all the cleansers from stores but nothing works!?
Try using no cleaners at all, simply use a face cloth which is dipped into water as hot as you can put your hand into,clean your face and neck with this as often as you can during the day. The oil from you pores has a bacterio-static property (slows the rate at which they multiply),so you should not remove it completely. The heat will help liquify the congealed oil in your pores. These are the pores from which your hair grows and not your sweat pores.HELP! I am very clean but prone to blackheads, tried all the cleansers from stores but nothing works!?
You can try using Witch Hazel Formula if you haven't already.


It is all natural, and cleanses your skin and removes redness gently.


I don't know how serious your blackheads are though, so it may not work.


I use it every morning and night, and my skin always feels cool and refreshed.





Hope it helps..



if your skin is pront to them the best thing to do is squeeze them gently...





cover a bowl of boiling water with a towel...let the steam cover your face..after 5mins or so use a mirror and gently squeeze the area..do not force or squeeze hard...if you repeat this over a series of days you will get rid of all blackheads including the hard to remove ones...patience helps...make sure you cleanse ,tone and moisturise daily...get the correct products for your skin type!!! witch products are cheap and work...find the brand that suits you the best - cheap is sometimesjust as good as the bigger brands..eg. Clinique brings me out in spots!!!!! but Witch products do wonders!
Ask a determatolagist is all I can think of. Good luck.
use black head remover strips
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment