Monday, July 26, 2010

PLEASE HELP?? how can i get rid of my blackheads?

I don't have any pimples or zits i just have badly clogged blackheads on my chin and between my eyebrows, and they just look horrible and make up can't cover it :/





i wash my skin everyday but they seem to be there for good or something...and if i try to pop one or something its pretty much impossible my skin just like sinks in a bit?





Any products or helpful tips please?


and are they are to remove? how long would it take until they're gone?





please and thanks!%26lt;3PLEASE HELP?? how can i get rid of my blackheads?
do not put makeup where they are.wash a lot go to the body shop get the tea tree oil


http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>


these are all of there tea tree oil products i use some of them the blotting sheets are good.or the cover up stick would work.i wash my face about 5 times a day.and iuse the bar of tea tree soapPLEASE HELP?? how can i get rid of my blackheads?
you should try clean and clear's blackhead system. they have cleansers and i think they even have something like the wave but it is especially for blackheads. clean and clear works pretty fast so it shouldn't take too long.
Use a blackhead clenser. Don't use makeup to try and cover pimples and blackheads, because it just clogs up more pores. Also don't pop pimples cause if the gunk that comes out of it gets on your clear skin, it will cause pimples.
I know, I know, chain saw.
haha, blackheads are a pain i know!


well, there are actually heaps of products on the market and i've tried a few. i would definitely suggest the biore pore strips! they clean out your pores and eliminate blackheads with every use. and if youve heard of them, you mightve alllso heard that they um well sorta hurt haha. personally to me they're ookay. not too painful. i guess it just depends on the person. its pretty rewarding though after so give it ago! also exfoliating is very helpful as well. you should try st ives apricot exfoliator. love that stuff :P. and have a good cleansing routine to cleanse your skin of the bad stuff!! hope i helped! good luck! :)
To prevent future ones


every night


1. take a bowl and fill it with really hot water then put your face over it with a towel over your head on till the water cool or you cant stand the heat anymore


2.used exfoliating cleanser


3.toner


4.oil free face lotion (don't cheap out on this one)


to get rid of current ones take a bobby pin and put the round end over the blackhead, gently press down and drag bobby pin pinching blackhead in the hoop it will pop but be careful not to press to hard or you can tear your skin. there are also blackhead tools you can buy but i'm too cheap lol
I use to have blackheads on my nosee and chin, I don't get pimples a lot either,like ill get maybe one or two a month? Hah butt use biore warming blackhead clenser and the strips that are like small squares. Its a very good company and I recomend anything in the blackhead or anything under that brand. But do nottt pop a black head,it will leave scars and just make it worsee.

No comments:

Post a Comment