Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELP with pimples and blackheads. Someone with experience please!?

so i never really break out but lately I been getting hard bumps all over my forehead, I'm not really the person to get pimples. What should I do?? They're the kind of pimples that really hurt too, and I tried EVERYTHING. My skin has always been kind of flawless and smooth but now its not and I'm bummed. Is it because my pores aren't clean? I don't drink enough water?HELP with pimples and blackheads. Someone with experience please!?
You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/HELP with pimples and blackheads. Someone with experience please!?
1) Wash your face twice a day, when you get up and before you go to bed, with something targeted toward blackheads. I suggest Neutrogena Blackhead Clearing Scrub (only about four dollars at Wal-Mart or drugstores).





2) Buy a small bottle of lavender oil and dab just a small amount of it directly onto the blemishes before you go to bed. It soothes the skin and will help with clearing them up without leaving scars.
I have had acne for 4 years, and find that the best thing to do is make sure that you wash your face (not scrubbing, but just with your hands and some soap like Neutrogena) and make sure that you keep it dry afterwards. By that I mean if you do any kind of activity that involves sweating, just rinse off your face and dry it well. It'll take a few days for them to go away, but after that you should be good. This helps a LOT for blackheads.
When I get pimples I put some toothpaste on it just a lil dab. It sounds weird but it really works. It dries them up so yeah it works. Make sure you eat right I break out real bad when I eat a lot of junk food. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment