Monday, July 26, 2010

BLACKHEADS AHHHHH HELP ?

Hey its Kadie.





I have got awfull blackheads all over my nose like this guys http://www.positivehealthsteps.com/natural/images/blackheads-on-nose.jpg maybe not as much on the top but more on the sides and i also have it at the bottom area of my nose and its made it all red so i have two hideous red marks at the side of my nose.





In the past ive tried biore strips and they dont get them all off but i might buy some again. Im now using neutrogena blackhead eliminating cushions but it doesnt seem to be making effect??





Please help me to get rid of them! Please dont suggest steaming my face or popping them with tissues i doubt it will work!!





If you are telling me to buy a product im from the uk and i cant get anything pricey anything under about 7 pound would be suitable but only if the product is TREMENDOUS/SUPER/SHOCKINGLY OUTSTANDING!!





Thanks!! xBLACKHEADS AHHHHH HELP ?
Steam it .


It does help .


Coz it opens up your pores and yea, but make sure to wash it with cold water after steaming, so that the pores will close.BLACKHEADS AHHHHH HELP ?
ok..so get face cleanser...usally whatever kind you think will work...wash your face with it before you go to bed and when you wake up. But before you use it I put rinse my face with hot water..(as hot as i can go with out burining my self) to open the pours then use the face cleanser then rinse with cool water...to clole the pours..


good luck and hope i helped
you think thats bad? you should see my nose. okay i just got a faciaal at ulta. didnt work. even with the zappy. idk what to do either,
i used to have really bad blackheads





steam them it does work sit with your heat over a bowl of boiling water and a tea towel over your head. It also makes your face really soft






actually if you boil water and stand over it for a while and then put the pore strips on real fast i think it would work 10 times better. just try it
benzaclin


or


differin

No comments:

Post a Comment