Monday, July 26, 2010

This is about whiteheads,blackheads,and pimples..pls help!?

im having a problem with white and blackheads..what are the things that i should do at home (home remedies) to remove them..and what should i do to prevent them.pls help!!!This is about whiteheads,blackheads,and pimples..pls help!?
honestly it's not an immediate cure but DRINK A LOT OF WATER. It keeps my face clear, the salon that I go to for facials told me to do thatThis is about whiteheads,blackheads,and pimples..pls help!?
well u can use octogon lye sope, back in the pinonner days, they used lye soap to clear up acne. also u can use vingar as an astrigent. with me toothpaste burned my skin on the pimple.
start ur day with a gtlass of warm water with honey secondly take steam before goin 2 bed apply ice whenever u get time apply toothpaste before goin 2 sleep over ur acnes
Me and some friends some time ago did an experiment that seemed to cure the problem temporarily and somewhat for an extended period. We took bicarbonate (like the arm-n-hammer boxes people put in their fridge to kill odors) and mixed it with a little water to make a paste, this is a very strong astringent and some people even use it to clean silver (because it eats through the grease). At first contact we felt like our faces were burning, although when we washed it off our faces felt like new. In my case, I have very delicate white skin and I did have a pinkish look for the rest of the day, but my skin felt so fresh and soft I did not care. One of my friends who did this with me is black and her skin dried out a lot and she had itching (but her skin is normally very dry) and the other friend (also black) normally had greasy skin and her skin really cleared up a lot and dried pimples that were coming out. Another remedy my mom had was to just put some tooth paste on the pimple or spot and it would have a similar effect (although not quite as effective as the bicarbonate) good luck.


PS: try these for more or less 5-10 minute periods, when the burn stops the job is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment