Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help! I have pimples/blackheads on my back and chest centre!?

I have pimples and blackheads all over my upper back and in the centre of my chest on my sternum (breast bone). What is causing this? I know it has to do with some internal imbalance. It started about a year ago. I am 18 years old. I eat fairly healthily. Help!Help! I have pimples/blackheads on my back and chest centre!?
Your doctor may have to get involved with this but you could try to get a scrubbie for the shower (the ones that have a handle are great as you can reach your whole back with them. Then get yourself a scrub (eg apricot facial scrub), they have tiny little beads in there that will help to clean and open up the area and then you could use some sort of toner just to cool and close up your pores. Hopefully after a short time of doing this your problem will be either eliminated or at least reduced somewhat.


Remember though, that teenagers all go through this and that it just a hormonal change thing, some people go through this early and others go through this later in puberty.


Good Luck!Help! I have pimples/blackheads on my back and chest centre!?
I'm not sure, but it's hormonal imbalance I think. Teenagers go through it and stuff. See a Dermatologist if other treatments that are available to you now don't work. They'll probably offer you help with this.
You've got to try Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth!! If you have severe acne, try their Industrial Strength Formula (specially made for teens) but if you have mild acne, try their Original Formula (for people who has bumpy skin, all types of acne, keratosis pilaris or just looking for a skin improvement). You can only get these online! Not sold in stores! They have a life time guarantee!! You can get a refund at any time after purchasing it if you don't like it! You'll love it cuz it's CHEAP!





Industrial Strength Formula


http://cgi.ebay.com/Teen-Acne-Kick-ss-In鈥?/a>





Original Formula


http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Acne-The-best-鈥?/a>





It's REALLY a great product!! It works BETTER %26amp; CHEAPER than Proactiv!! I LOVE all their product!!





You can read their testimonials/feedbacks/reviews at their eBay MyWorld page (eBay feedback never lies) or their website here..


https://samus.securehbs.com/~clearand/st鈥?/a>





If you want to treat your pimple that you can make out of scratch, read the best answer here (it REALLY works)!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Or you can try applying Head %26amp; Shoulder Shampoo. It works like a charm!! For more info on this..


http://www.myhomeremedies.com/remedy.cgi鈥?/a>





GOOD LUCK!!
I would suggest you go see a dermatologist.
I started getting pimples on my chest when i was like 13. Mainly because i sweat a lot. You need to shower right after you exercise, and make sure you scrub your back and chest. I'm 24, and i dont have that much trouble anymore. If you keep your sweaty shirt on, the bacteria will soon develop into pimples and blackheads on your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment