Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads problem please help me?

please how can i remove my blackheads and have asmooth skin like all the people i see on tv there must be away....


what have you tried and worked for you?Blackheads problem please help me?
how bout going to see a doctor dnt mind those advertisments on tv...see what works for uBlackheads problem please help me?
Mix oatmeal with egg white and apply it on the affected area twice a week. Wash it off when it is dry. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more useful tips to control blackheads.
well you have to remember that all those people on tv have makeup artists who put special foundation on them in order to conceal all their impurities. it's deceiving actually.


the best thing i can recommend is an exfoliator of some sort. it will unclog your pores and get rid of the blackheads. you could also get biore nose strips if you have some on your nose. also, get an astringent for your face that will fight against blackheads.


i recommend not using a foundation to conceal them because then they wont get any better.
I always have blackheads on my nose while the rest of my face is relatively clear. Here's what I do every week.


1. After cleansing, apply a scrub


2. Pat face dry and squeeze blackheads with thick tissue wrapped round fingers


3. Apply a toner and moisturiser thereafter


On some days, I may use a mask after removing the blackheads
hi, I had really oily skin! and my face was never completely smooth, even on my good days. I broke out a Ton!


Anyway, I tried the blackhead eraser although it got bad reviews I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. It didn't get rid of all my blackheads, but it got rid of a LOT of them! My face is super smooth now! I use the eraser 3-4 times a week because it dries up my face. And from what I have read, dry skin is very common. But I use Aveeno face moisturizer and so that's no longer my problem.


So yeah! I would totally recommend it! Smooth face and overall just awsome! best of luck and hope this helped!
  • perfume cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment