Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads. They are ruining my nose!! Help!!?

If you have and advice please share!!How do I get rid of blackheads. They are ruining my nose!! Help!!?
What the skin needs is a product that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly Blackheads.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.How do I get rid of blackheads. They are ruining my nose!! Help!!?
Biore Pore Perfect strips work like a charm to get rid of blackheads on the nose.
You can try this. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment