Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blackheads....acne...help?!?

Ok, ive got an important event coming up on june 21st and my skin has broken out bad! this isnt new it broke out about a month ago. I've tried every product possible bur it simply isnt working. So how do i get rid of the blackheads AND whiteheads?Blackheads....acne...help?!?
strawberry_lain,How are you? Acne,Huh? Well,What I do first and this is the disgusting part is to pop the pimples. Yuck,I know. And then what I use is either ';Clean %26amp; Clear'; facial scrub or I also use Noxema on my face. They are on your face,Are they not? I am so sorry bout that,Please excuse my rudeness. Strawberry_lain,I've always considered you beautiful and I will always will. Acne or no acne,What matters to me is what is on the inside. Also,Try and stay away from greasy foods and/or chocolate. And if ever you are just alittle stress,Take your problems to me,Okay? I'll do what I can to help you out. Stress also can cause pimples as well. I hope I have helped you out someway. If not,I want to beg and plead for forgiveness here. I ain't too proud to beg either. :) This has been David and it is always a honor and a pleasure helping you. Have a goodnight and God bless. Bye for now.Blackheads....acne...help?!?
Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion. It is only based in New York but you can get it of line. You will see a change after the first day you use it, and then after like three days your skin will be clear of acne. Its like 17$ but it is so worth it.





If your interested go to www.MarioBedescuSkinCare.com
From my personal experience, get a skincream called ';retin-a micro.'; It is a prescription but it is SOOO worth it! It cleared up my skin amazingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment