Monday, July 26, 2010

Pimples blackheads, ect. HELP?

what's an easy way to get rid of them?





i have a nutrogena soap bar but it isn't really helping, %26amp; i'm also using this blackhead scrub %26amp; they are just making my face look worse.





So would it work if I just used water on my face a few times a day, or soap %26amp; water?





%26amp; which one is better.





any info you have please let me know.





thanks.Pimples blackheads, ect. HELP?
Well, I used to have a lot of blackheads, especially on my nose. But then I started using Biore nose strips (You stick them onto your nose with water, wait 10-15 minutes for them to harden, then gently peel them off. The first time I used one I was like, ';Ew! Gross. I can't believe all this stuff was in my nose.'; There were, like literally, tiny columns of dirt stuck onto the strip. But that means that it worked. I used them several more times, but each time, there was dramatically less dirt on them. Yay!





I also use a Biore warming antiblackhead cream cleanser. When you rub it onto your face, it heats up (that kinda helps to relax the pores and coax out the blackheads) then thoroughly scrubs it (with those scrubbing abrasive dots). That really helped me.





Also, I do this once in a while to clean up. I...*takes deep breath* kinda squeeze my nose to squeeze out the blackheads. It's very effective for me when I want to touch up, but you do have to be careful - the nose is delicate, so if you're not careful, you might damage it (scratch the skin so then it peels, others?). But I've minimized all that by using my fingernail to effectively sqeeze it them out. My nose still turns a little red when I do it, but that's fine.





Yeah, bottom line is: just keep your face clean. Blackheads are caused by clogged up oil and dirt, and you just want to keep your face free from that. My advice really worked for me, and you can try it, but if the blackheads are really bothering you, you could ask your pediatrician/other doctor for advice. So yeah, that's about it. Good luck!Pimples blackheads, ect. HELP?
Ditch Neutrogena. I think they are the biggest face care scam. I've tried many of their products over the years and they all suck. Good face care products unfortunately cost money. Keep your pillow case clean. Change it a few times a week. Wash your face with a biore or oil of olay face (cheaper) wash twice a day and use a light moisturizer if you need it. If you have dry skin this will cause your skin and pimples to be inflamed. Only use exfoliators with rounded beads. Others will only tear up your skin. As for blackheads, a mud mask will help you tighten your pores. If you have money, I highly recommend regular salon facials. They make a huge difference. I know you might be a guy but it doesn't matter. Skin care is for everyone:)





Oops, you don't look like a guy, sorry:)
ok well 1st of all let me say SCRUBS! are a bug N0 N0!!!


scrubs tear %26amp; break the surface of the skin you need something gentle %26amp; cleansing C: I just got a prescription from the doctor that im going to try today C: (message me for more details C;) %26amp; as far as blackheads i have them too i hear that pore strips are good but i havent tried anything yet but i saw this on tv yesturday: http://www.drugstore.com/popups/largerphoto/default.asp?pid=189168%26amp;catid=76145%26amp;size=300%26amp;trx=29888%26amp;trxp1=189168%26amp;trxp2=1





i want to try this it looks really nice C:
the problem is in what you are eating since all the pimples come from under your skin from food you eat.





drink more water.





and all the acne products make your skin look worse first then better cuz they have to get rid of all the bacteria under your skin to help prevent new pimples from forming,.





there is no fast way. dont scrub too hard, gently, and use moisturizer after.
This should help for blackheads. Rub oatmeal paste on face,leave it to dry for 15 minutes and scrub well before washing off with cold water. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
I agree that you need to drink more water and but you may have to try a few things since everyone is different.
i agree with the first answer. since ive been using the Neutrogena Wave, my face was been clearing up %26amp; feeling softer.
drink plenty of water...and avoid frequent touch on the pimple...use placenta papaya..it's good.
the wave thing

No comments:

Post a Comment