Saturday, July 24, 2010

What do i do about blackheads??? plz help.?

I have had the same problem. Over this past year for some reason I have started breaking out %26amp; having lots of blackheads. It disgusts me. I researched %26amp; researched trying to find something that would work %26amp; I did find something that has worked for me. I realise it may not work for you or everyone out there. However, I bought Klear Action. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it compares to Proactiv yet it's 1/2 the price. It sales for $19.99 or that's what I bought it for at Walgreens. I'm not sure who else sales it but you can find it over the Internet. It comes with the 3 step process. You get your wash, your toner, %26amp; your lotion. It has really really cleared my skin up. I get a bump on occasion but for the most part I'm clear. My blackheads are even gone. I saw a difference %26amp; that it was working within 2 days. It wasn't all gone that quick but I saw a drastic change in my face. I wash my face twice a day in it most of the time, but there's days I only get one wash in. Also, the hot wash cloth on your face helps to open your pores. I often do that for a few minutes BEFORE washing my face so my pores are open more. I hope this helps. Good Luck~What do i do about blackheads??? plz help.?
Have someone you love get you a facial at dermatologists office for Christmas. Dermatologist give the best extracting facials to remove blackheads (I get them twice a year) %26amp; they can recommend maintenance products. If you live in a large city then there should be at least a couple of derms in your area that have gift certificates available. If every one you know is broke and/or you live in a small town then try this:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I use it before I wash my face to exfoliate %26amp; keep black/white heads to a minimum. Maintenance is key, if your pores are prone to clogging %26amp; blackheads then there is no magic product that will instantly stop it. You will have to work at getting your pores clear %26amp; keeping them that way. Just remember not to go squeeze happy. Squeezing one is fine if the tip of the blackhead is above the surface of your skin, but you can really mark up your skin if you try to remove them all yourself.What do i do about blackheads??? plz help.?
idk but as soon as you find a good way to get rid of them pleez


i-m me
Exfoliating is always good for blackheads because it cleanses deep into your pores and removes all the dirt that has built up. IF that doesnt work you could try buying soem blackhead strips you out the across your blachead prone areas wet them wait for the to dry them pull it off when the patch comes off the dirt causing the blackheads does too. Good luck!
just act like their not there
wash your face 2 times a day with good soap. dont scrub at your face either. use a good lotion like olay or neutrogina.. it gets kinda xpensive but arbonne works awesome
Queen Helene Mint Julep mask - works like a charm!
Blackhead Astringent. Most skin companies make it, but it doesn;t work as good as just poppin the suckers. Kinda gross, but it does it. Also, a face soap with exfoliant is a good idea.
Order Pro-Active solution make your complexion better!
Clearasel blackhead treatment is good ;)
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment