Monday, July 26, 2010

BLACKHEADS UGHH...HELP?

i am 19. i don't have acne, or any real pimples for that matter, but I have blackheads all over my nose and on my chin and some on my forehead. I keep my face very clean and once a week wah it with a teaspoon of eucalyptus oil and tea tree oil...but no matter what I do I cannot et rid, or stip from coming black, these blackheads. they really aren't terrible but i just would like to have them gone. i use clean and clear system every day as well....does anyone have any suggestions, like any products or anything that work??





THANKSBLACKHEADS UGHH...HELP?
have you ever tried the pore strips...?


because those SORT OF help me... for the most part.


but make sure you exfoliate your skin a couple times a week.


and every once in a while i steam my face and then exfoliate it using really hot water, and then i put on the pore strips while the pores are still open from the heat.BLACKHEADS UGHH...HELP?



Beat white part of an egg. Add one teaspoon of honey and with a cotton swab, apply it on face. Keep it around half an hour and then scrub well and rinse with warm water. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.



use a mask that is made just for blackhead removal. then scrub.


it works. i suggest orgins stuff it is expesive but reallllly works.

No comments:

Post a Comment