Saturday, July 24, 2010

Help!!! How can i remove my blackheads?

argh...Help!!! How can i remove my blackheads?Help!!! How can i remove my blackheads?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC difference in my blackheads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!Help!!! How can i remove my blackheads?
Check out this article i wrote. A lot of people have benefited from it. :D





http://secretsofmodels.com/acne/getting-鈥?/a>
wash ur face for about five times each day for continuous half year and u will see the difference!!
Need to remove blackheads for more information on http://www.pharmacy-online.tk
Try this, my husband gets them alot from working outside.


Wash your face with a soap called Purpose from Johnson and Johnson. Get the Olay Regenerist face scrub and clean it again. Also get some castor oil and apply to the area that you have black heads and massage deep for about 2 to 3 minutes like you are trying to roll them out of your pores. Leave the castor oil on your skin while you sleep. When you wake up wash again with the soap and scrub. After you do this for a couple of days you will see them pretty much roll out on their own each time you cleanse. To spot treat pimples do the same but just dab some of the castor oil onto the spot and leave over night and they should be gone within 3 days. It does work and sometimes when my husband comes straight from work he will use the castor oil first to rub out the dirt then get in the shower and wash his face with both cleansers and he says it has help prevent them from coming back.
get some of those biore strips - they work really good. then use a blackhead cleanser daily to keep them from coming back

No comments:

Post a Comment