Monday, July 26, 2010

Ugly blackheads!; please help me ??!?

is there anything at all that i can do to get rid of ugly blackheads on my face? i have tried everything from noxema, Aveeno clear complexion-which was supposed to clear them but instead just made my face look ashy and dry. And now im using proactiv which i have been using for like a week and a half now. I am so desperate to get rid of these things, they are mainly on my forehead and a little on the side of my face and i just hate to even look in the mirror becuase i have to look at these ugly things!





Can anybody tell me what worked for them or what you have heard that works.Ugly blackheads!; please help me ??!?
I've had incredible results with this simple, safe, inexpensive treatment using natural oils. It quickly and permanently got rid of my blackheads as well as my pimples and scars and also gave me a totally blemish free, smooth, healthy and glowing skin. The secret is to massage over and over quite vigorously and they will be fade day by day.


Do it with a forward and back motion using finger tips and front and sides of fingers depending where on face you massage. Circular massage is not effective. Try to do 15 to 20 minutes a day(can be in two sessions) for best and quickest results. It's best to tighten skin first by partially opening mouth(about 1';) pull lips back firmly against teeth and jut chin out. Tightens most of face.


Olive oil or any natural oil works fine. I have testimonials from happy users.


See some of my many other answers for more details on how best to massage, etc.





SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments..Ugly blackheads!; please help me ??!?
Try the Biore Face strips, they have them for foreheads too i think, not only noses (or just stick them on your forehead anyway). You should also use facial scrubs, not acne cream liek noxema and aveeno clear. You are not trying to clear pimples, you have blackheads which are better than pimples! Lush has this Ocean Salt facial scrubs that is awesome, you use it once a month and it takes off all the dry skin and dirt (which is probably what caused your blackheads) off your face. Definitely try that also.


Gluck!
I use biore. You can though take a needle and poke the blackhead. The needle surprisingly will go down into your pore quiet some way. Poke in as far as you find not painful and then squeeze out your blackheads. Do it with each individual one. I know it is a long process but totally ideal for your nose and fore head area. The needle shouldn't hurt at all. You shouldn't be able to feel a thing.
i use clearisal blackhead remover. it works. also maybe buy the netrogena wave, you can get it at wal-mart. maybe its just the fact that you arent washing your face properly.hope i helped
Biore' face strips. Avavailable at any WalMart and come with all problem area sized strips.
Bi ore works miracles. Most people have the same problem...
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment