Monday, July 26, 2010

BLACKHEADS!!...... Please help there driving me crazy!!?

Ok i generally have very good skin.


No spots or anything.





But the blackhead are awful.





I have lots of pin prick size ones all over my nose.


There not really big enough to squeeze, but there are hundreds of them.





If i squeeze them i just end up with red patchy skin, even steaming doesn't seem to help, when you get a large one they are easy to squeeze and get rid of, but like i said these are like hundreds of tiny black dots.





I hate them how can i get rid of them?





My skin is not oily, i dont wear much make-up, what i do wear i always remove and wash my face.BLACKHEADS!!...... Please help there driving me crazy!!?
Okay honey I am about to solve all of your problems lol


This is a regime that my mother has been doing for forty years and I have started doing as well. (and we have asked a dermatologist about this and they said that it is brilliant.)


EXFOLIATE WITH BAKING POWDER MIXED WITH A LITTLE WATER





Can't go wrong (:BLACKHEADS!!...... Please help there driving me crazy!!?
First off, proactive is scam, it just made my acne worse so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe blackheads. I found it from this blog: http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


hope this helps
Steaming actually doesn't help much to begin with. Try using salicylic acid on your nose. It is a chemical exfoliant and it unplugs your pores. The aspirin mask is nice...it's inexpensive, IS salicylic acid, and it works well for me
Use the blackhead clearing strips, and exfoliate weekly.
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
go to lancome and ask for the combination toner and cleanser brilliant in my opinon. worked for me..and drink loads of water..
Steam Your Face
Use St. Ives Apricot Blackhead Scrub (=
Easy peasy!!get a nose strip!you can even find those at a beauty aisle in the supermarket,all the instructions are on it.wash your face with a facewash,BUT dont pat it dry,peel the plastic off the nosestrip and apply it on your nose.Forget about the strip for the next 15-20 min.It dries up and then you just peel it off and believe me,ALL the blackheads come off!!!You'll be AMAZED at how well they work!!


I use Biore,cause i found (through trial and error) that this is the best...if they dont sell it where you live you can always try another brand.
I used to have terrible blackheads as well, but recently I have started using a product which a professional beautician recommended to me -


MONU by SUSAN MOLYNEUX Renu Radiant Skin Peel. It works like an exfoliator but doesn't have any grains so doesn't irritate your skin. It also moisturises at the same time, and it eats away at your blackheads and dead skin. It's a little expensive but totally worth it, It's cleared my blackheads up loads already after using it once a week for about 4 weeks!





Another tip I can give you is to use a Blackhead or Comedone Remover, which is a metal tool with a round circle at the end to remove blackheads. They are really good at getting even little blackheads out and It's better than squeezing because it doesn't make your skin red or patchy and they are really cheap, around 拢3 from the Body Shop and I'm sure they sell them in other places too.

No comments:

Post a Comment