Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Have Blackheads And Cant Get Rid Of Them , Help ?

I Have Quite Clear Skin , But Just Have A Few Blackheads Round My Nose , I've Tried Every Think . All The Oils , The Skrubs , The Creams


NOTHING WORKS !


I've Evan Tried To Scratch Them Off


:'(


Help PleaseI Have Blackheads And Cant Get Rid Of Them , Help ?
Try getting a facial or if you wanna do them by yourself, which I do(and alot of people do) get a warm face washer and put it over your nose and leave it there until your nose is warm and the skin is soften(it's gonna make it easier to squeeze them). The easiest and less painful way is to gently use your nails and push together. It may take a while if you have alot but it's worth it. AND WASH YOUR FACE AFTERWARDS AND EVERY MORNING %26amp; NIGHT. Blackheads are only dirt stuck in your pores so if you wash your skin then it'll help prevent them from being there! But yeah, facials are a way better option if you have no idea what your doing, you don't wanna push too hard and give yourself scars :) GOOD LUCK!I Have Blackheads And Cant Get Rid Of Them , Help ?
Go to Sally's beauty supply and buy a face mask, by Queen Helene, chose the minty one...greenish, and get the facial scrub. It says use the masque once a week, but I use it each time I get out of the sun and each time before I go out. I normally leave it on for an hour. I am telling you it works miracles. I now have the face of a model, and it cost about $5-$6
well ive just squeezed all mine and my skin is steaming red :'(








but i think thats the only way boil a kettle poor the water into a bowl then put a towel over your head and steam your face do this for exactly 5 minutes then get tissue and squeeze it with the tissue dont squeeze with your nails as this will spread bactiria.








this is the only way i know.
Blackheads suck!!! They have this tool they sell at stores called a blackhead extractor. The cheapest I've found it was at Wal-Mart for less than 2 dollars. It's a metal tool that you press near the blackhead and it takes it out. When I have had facials @ the spa, it was used on me. Works great and it gets rid of the blackhead!!! :)
omg that happened to me until i use the Wave by neutrogena they have been fading away and it smells great i love it i dont regret buying.
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You can always go to a dermatoligist and they can give you something. Proactive would probably be good for you.
well which ones have you tried cuz clearasil def duznt help my skin at all my sis uses clinique and i use a laneige bueaty cleanser hope it helps
biore
Have u tried OXY?

No comments:

Post a Comment