Thursday, July 22, 2010

Please help me??? Blackheads?

Hi, Hope Everyone Had A Great Christmas!


Ok,


so i've had blckheads all over my nose for ages now!


I've tried loads of things, loads of products, and I've tried steaming my face and then squeezing but NOTHING WORKS!


I even tried making a face mask out of egg (it was on this website) that was supposed to get rid of them, but it just went all crumbly!


What am i doing wrong?


Are there any home remedies or really good products out there?


I live in the uk so can you tell me the specific details about the products please?





Thanks in advance!Please help me??? Blackheads?
hit em with a hot needle!Please help me??? Blackheads?
Hia Jo!!


Okay i have a REALLY good way to get rid of spots and blackheads!


I've tried it in like the last week and it works sooo good!





In the morning when you wake up and at night just before you go to bed, get a flannel and soak it in really hot water. Squeeze it out and hold it over your face (and gently rub spots and blackheads) for about 20 seconds. Do this 3 times, and then put freezing cold water on the flannel and rub face to close pores.





Honestly, it works really well for me!!





See you on Monday!





Have you done your History report yet? i Haven't and i'm stuck!! lol





Hope you had a good christmas and a new year!!!





LoveYa.xx Bobby =)
haha i have them all over my nose too, they suck=P


don't squeeze them, that'll just make it worse.


you can use those pads that you use on your face for blackheads.


umm, you can use elmer's glue, just put a thin layer of it on your nose and peel it off when it drys. lol=)


hope you had a wonderful christmas too=)


p.s. you can also do the elmer's glue things on your hands, it makes them smoother and its just really fun, i've done that my whole life haha=)
I have always suffered from blackheads i have tried everything but now use clean and clear to keep them at bay and have noticed if i stop using it they come back very quick i use


clean and clear daily wash


clean and clear daily facial scrub


clean and clean toner


all for blackheads dark purple container


and use them twice a day


You can buy them from any supermarket, wilkos, etc
ok hun, my friend had blackheads and i just asked him what he did to get them off to help you with this question.


he said every morining and night just simply wash your face with cold water to open your pores.


and also try the Oxy blackhead face wash


that works!


and also a tip from me. If your a girl and your doing sports,sweating and when your going to bed


make sure you NEVER wear make-up at them times!





hope i helped!
i wrote this answer on another question too:





i used to have a lot of blackheads too :[


what i did was i like ';popped'; the blackheads


[[squeezing it out]] i know...LOL yucky :P


[[also...try and take a hot shower first...it helps]]


and then i used these noxema pads on my face everyday





these: http://images.buzzillions.com/images_pro鈥?/a>





and my blackheads went away! :]


i get them every once in a while...just do the same thing





good luck! :]
remidies dont work. Just sqeeze harder. They wont pop unless you squeeze pretty hard. One thing you can do is get a hair pin and use the end of it to kind of scoop out the black heads in hard to reach places. But mainly, just spend some time in the miror pinching your noes on one black head at a time.


Worked for me.





Hope this helps a little, and happy New Years!!!


God bless.


:)
You can buy a blackhead remover tool it has a point one end and a round bit the other end the idea is you use the pointed end to pierce the black head and you use the round domed end pressed against the blackhead and it just comes out
You should try the clean and clear black head clenser. that is what helps me all the time. here is how it looks like





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/80256/300.jpg





it should work within 2 days then just scrach them off
clean%26amp;clear blackhead clearing scrub exfoliates your skin, opening the pores and clears the spots. it's miraculous! just bring it into your routine - after a few washes it works brilliantly (and it makes your skin softer).
i have the same problem!


someone told me about this thing you can get at like CVS.. its called a black head eraser.. i havent bought it yet but i plan on it.. apparently it works wonders lol


hope this helped!
Your best bet is to go get a professional facial that includes extractions. It costs about $50 - $60 in America.
T_T I don't know.





But I've also had blackheads on my nose since...er since 6th grade or 7th grade I think...I still have them and I'm in 10th grade now %26gt;_%26lt;
i hate black heads im just now getting rid of mine.


Im using clean and clear blackhead remover its in a blue violet tube.


you should try it itshould work!
Get a sish scrubber (the kind with sponge on one side) or a buff puff and dish soap. Scrub the heck out of yourself.
for me, clean and clear works really well


but i would say products from japan works the best
me to but right now i am using that skin id stuff and it is working really good for me
I think in super Drug there is nose strips these are AMZING
otc meds might be your best bet
Exfoliate your face...take some sugar in the shower with you and pat on, add enough water to slip, but not dissolve and scrub. this will get reid of the dead skin cells and will give you a glow. Also depends on you habits. If you smoke, you may as well just give up and accept that you're going to have crappy skin for life. Same if you are a binge drinker. Worse if you are both. Stress also has a major effect on your skin. Try not to use any over the counter facial stuff b/c they are all crap and full of fillers and preservatives that a lot of times irritate your skin even more. Spend a little extra cash on some good quality facial products...I reccomend Repechage, Enfuselle by Shaklee, Pevonioa or Elemis
idk since i dont have blackheads %26gt;:)

No comments:

Post a Comment