Monday, July 26, 2010

Acne, blackheads, Pimples please help me .!.!.!?

I have blackheads on my nose a few on my chin and on my head. I have acne on my checks chin and fore head and few pimples on my head and nose and two or three above my lip.





I have tried all of the clean and clear products and broke me out even more I am tired of acne i just want clear skin. Please help and you get 10 points.





Thank you:)Acne, blackheads, Pimples please help me .!.!.!?
i think this will help.


works great and its a home remedy :)Acne, blackheads, Pimples please help me .!.!.!?
ive had that problem for years ive tried everything and nothing worked for me till now.:)





because if you have severe pimples(more than 10-12) like i did never buy any over the counter medication..THEY DONT WORK!











this is what i did..





You should go to your doctor and ask for Perrigo acne wash


this face wash is good because it contains Benzoyl peroxide(5%)


which is better than the stuff they sell over the counter.








Also the main magic trick for me was DIFFERIN it works so well


when you have a pimple you put it on and the pimple will disappear the next day guaranteed





The last thing i use is Doxycycl Hyc this stuff is like the icing to a cake


it lowers the oil in your skin.So you get less pimples.it also makes your skin glow in the morning it feels really sooth and nice..





good luck hope this helps


drink plenty of water that always helps and stay out of direct sunlight.
i have the same problem, i have a steamer that i use to steam my face, but you can just fill your sink with hot water and put your face over it for a few minutes. This will open your pores. Then you'll want to use something like an oil free cleanser (neutrogena has a great one), then once you rinse that off with warm water, either splash your face with cold water or rub an ice cube on your face to close your pores so that dirt will not get back in them. Once a week do the same thing, but before you use your cleanser, use a detoxifying mask to exfoliate and unclog your pores. hope this helps:)
i would get ';the wave'; or get face wipes and use one in the morning and one at night. dont wash your face with soap and water, cause that just makes your skin dry. i would invest in some face wipes. also avoid touching your face. thats my problem, and its hard to break. but just think that if you dont touch your face, your face will be CLEAR. once you get a little older, too, they'll start to fade. and dont pick them because that will leave scars on your face. if you would like foundation to put on your face so they aren't as visible, go to target or kmart and get some, because they have lots of colors there. at target they have testers you can try on to see which one matches the best. good luck! hope this helped!
1. Rub ice on your face it coses pours and you should do it before you go to bed and in the morning and before you go some were


2. Don't wear much make up only oil free products.


3. Put plain yogurt on your face like a mask for 10 min it clean out pour and helps clear skin


4. Steam get a large bowl fill with steaming hot water and put face over it for 5 min with out touching it and then wash face with what ever no soap product!
there is a cream called acne - free products. make sure whatever u buy is oil-free cause u already have extra oil on ur face and it's causing u those pimples.





u may find this weird but i used to squeeze lemons and put the liquid on my face it worked well after a bit.





my friend used vinegar for her back cause it had acne and it worked well too. but don't keep it on for long because it will burn lol.
The BEST skin care products I've found (and trust me, I've tried almost all of them) is Miessence. They are all natural products and my skin is gorgeous now. I used to have at least 2 big blemishes on face face all the time, but not anymore! It's great. It's really gentle and doesn't wreck my skin like so many products on the market. Check it out:





http://despina.mionegroup.com:80/en/cate鈥?/a>
I have the same problem that you do, I started using this cream called cicatricure and believe me it helped me a lot, even my mom told me that my skin was clearing, try it, you only use it for 8 weeks, I still need like 3 more weeks and I have seen the results..
DO NOT USE SOAPS AS I FIND SOAPS MAKE YOUR SKIN BREAK OUT IN RASHES AND GET SORE AND RED.





USE WARM WATER WITH SOME COTTON WOOL AND APPLY SOME OLIVE OIL TO THE COTTON WOOL.





DO THIS EVERY NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED AND EVERY MORNING , YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERNCE I BET.
here are some blackheads removal answers





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
i have the same problem,bu,t i use nertrogena and it works i recommend you use that. hope it helps you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment