Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need help clear out my LARGE pores and blackheads and whiteheads!?

I used Zapgyt product for my acne and it's great. But i'm 14 years old guy with huge pores! and Lot of blackheads and whiteheads, i was wondering what is the best product that doesn't have lot of chemical in it but it's really good for these. Also i have REALLY soft skins. Please help out and thank you.I need help clear out my LARGE pores and blackheads and whiteheads!?
go to your doctor. my doctor prescribed duac and differen . it is working like a charm and your doc about themI need help clear out my LARGE pores and blackheads and whiteheads!?
Try pore strips. They work really well to clean out the gunk in your pores. Also try using baking soda and water as a face mask. That can help with blackheads and large pores. So can honey. Good luck!
Use Sea Breeze. All you do is rub it on with a cotton ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment