Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to fix blackheads? zits? help?

i have alot of blackheads on the corners of nostrils, between my eyebrows, and alot on my nose and around my lips. the zits are everywhere. alot on my cheeks. and ALL over my nose! most of them are right on my hairline. you cant see them but they are very annoying. i have a big zit under my nose... i heard that under the nose is the most sensitive place to pop a zit, ive only popped it twice, and i had to cry to do it =[ is their any homemade way to fix this acne problem?! ANSWERS QUICKLY! How to fix blackheads? zits? help?
do not pop it! it'll make it worser. PROACTIVE IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN USE! my mom's cousin used it and it make her breakouts and acen even worse!! I would suggest neutrogena since my sister uses it and she has the same problem like you except for the zit in your nose. She uses Oil-Free Acne Wash Cream Cleanser.How to fix blackheads? zits? help?
For getting rid of blackheads I would advise you to use an exfoliant. A good one is Zenmed's AHA/BHA complex, it works by creating a gentle and effective peel over the skin to remove the blackheads and give you new and fresh skin. The primary ingredients are Purified water, Glycolic acid and BHA which combine together to give a gentle exfoliant. I have used this product and highly recommend it for enlarged pores, blackheads and whiteheads.





For zits, you could try their derma cleanse acne gel. This is also completely herbal and helps to get rid of zits quickly. It also helps to unclog pores and reduce the redness and swelling that some zits appear with.
Okay, I can definitely relate to your problem since I had a problem with acne and all of it's blessings awhile ago. I found that Proactive worked really well on me and it might help for you, but if you don't want to spend fifteen bucks a month for it to be delivered, than I would also say to use some sort of exfoliating facial cleansing stuff. Usually it works after a week of using them but you need to keep up with it even if you aren't breaking out.
they make these little sticker sheets, and all you do is stick them on your face, and leave them on for 5 minutes. after the five minutes you peel them off and off come all the black heads too. you can even see the black heads on the sheet after you rip them off thats how well they really work.. trust me!!
Clean %26amp;%26amp; Clear has this new amazing product called the blackhead eraser. It gets rid of them in like three days. %26amp;%26amp; for the pimples i recommend using neutrogena oil free acne wash. It could dry ur skin so just use a good moisturizer. But i love the oil-free acne wash. It gets rid of pimples in like three days.
OMG, I used to have the same exact thing!


I got this stuff called Clean%26amp;Clean Deep Action (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21鈥?/a> ) at WalMart, and my skin was all cleared up in like 2 days.


Plus, its not expensive (Im not sure exactly how much, but about $4).





Good Luck :]
acnezine works very great for acne and blackheads. it works very fast and very effective. it is also all natural so no worries for ide effects. try it. you can find it here http://www.acnezine.com/?aid=83037
wow,wendy is a beeitch. try using merle norman products, or dead sea minerals. proactive MIGHT work for you, depends on your skin. it doesnt work for me anymore so i had to send it back,
k, uhmmm fer the blackheads you can either use the clean and clear blackhead scrub, or the blackhead eraser.
ooouuu wendy L's not disgusting. just try and wash everyday with some sort of spot remover and avoid touching face with dirty hands.


Try getting a shorter haircut aswell i found that wen my hairs shorter i dnt get as many spots
use cover girl true blend.


i use it all the time...its a type liquidish cover up


or if you wana realy get rid of them, use clean and clear
dont listen to wendy loser i mean l shes such a ***** just try to use dove to open your pores good luck(=
same here but i dont have them every i just have them up my fore headand stuff.
CUT OFF YOUR NOSE VICKY gosh! lol jk hey you need to come over later and I found my converes!!! i so happy:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment