Saturday, July 24, 2010

Problem concerning Blackheads, please help???

What do blackheads look like? And i have heard they can turn into pimples...is this true?


And how do you get rid of blackheads most effectively?Problem concerning Blackheads, please help???
Blackhead are small little black dots on you fack not like freckles they mostly easily seen under very good lit. They are pimples that have gone bad not the other way around. You must pinch them, they are very deep so no type of acne cream can help.Problem concerning Blackheads, please help???
to get rid of my black heads i boil a pot of water on the stove.Once it is boiling I put my face above it with a towel over my head and give my face a little steam bath.This opens your pores and then you are able to squeeze them suckers out.
use biore nose strips, they work! after about 15 minutes it take it off and the blackheads come out with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment