Thursday, July 22, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME I want help with blackheads and whiteheads !!?

I have had facials, foundation to clear skin ( liquid ) , and almost every acne wash . My mom is obsessed with picking even when I was seven it makes her feel happy or something ( weird I know ) . If I extract them they come back . I use dermatologist acne cream for 2 months now . I extract they come back you can see them on my face in pictures and from ten feet away I cant smile because I have them all near my mouth and around my face as well as under my skin on my cheek There so deep and noticeable HELP!!PLEASE HELP ME I want help with blackheads and whiteheads !!?
I have had bad acne for many many years and trust me it was a real pain for me...i hated it terribly!





I have been on MANY products such as proactiv(which when you finish using it brings out the pimples worst), neatrogena,clearasil, ambi and many more!





None of them worked for me because when i finished using the proactiv which was a waste of my money the pimples came back out soooooo much worst than it was in the beginning!





I went to my dermatologist last month and he introduced me to Acne MD 2 . I decided to use it, and i am NOT disappointed at all with the excellent results that I have.





I have been using it for a month so far and within the first 2 days i had seen results..the pimples were disappearing(that's what we all want right?)





Its easy and stress free and best of all...Brings results!


You will not be disappointed if you try this product.





Use it and see for yourself! Free trial at http://www.cleanandclear.true.ws





=]PLEASE HELP ME I want help with blackheads and whiteheads !!?
go back to the dermotologist and try to get prescribed a certain drug im on one called ruacutane sadly women cannot use this product due to its potency it can effect the ovarys, however there is a womens alternative to the product the name of which i cant remember but they will be able to give it to you

No comments:

Post a Comment