Saturday, July 24, 2010

Really bad blackheads on nose help?

i have a lot of blackheads on my nose and they r really bad. is there any way to get rid of them. dont say biore pore stirps cause those have no effect on them. i heard put the strip on and then put toner on it, though. does that work? help pleaseReally bad blackheads on nose help?
yep definitely strip and then tonerReally bad blackheads on nose help?
I used to have blackheads on my nose and then i got proactive Renewing Cleanser and i scrubbed it with a wash cloth on my nose for about 5 min. and they actually started to come off. I could actually see the black color coming off on the cloth. ew lol
Use super hot water and soak a wash cloth, be careful, then take wash cloth and press against your nose. That should draw out the blackheads.
here this always works for me: go to walmart and buy clearasil acne cream with 10% benzoyl peroxide (maximum strength).
just squeeze them out.


trust me it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment