Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have blackheads on my nose,i want clear skin, help anyone?

does anyone know how i can get all my blackheads of my nose. i know im gonna get a couple sometimes, but it would be nice for me to have a clear nose for once! i have like 10 blackheads on my nose, like the end bit. please help someone? do nose strips work?I have blackheads on my nose,i want clear skin, help anyone?
put elmers glue on it, wait for it to dry and pull off, the blackheads will be removed in the glue.





saw this on Ellen a few weeks agoI have blackheads on my nose,i want clear skin, help anyone?
try to put facial scrubs for 30 mins before you rinse it.give concentration on your nose and lather
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health鈥?/a>


hope it helped


Xo-XO
use the jumbo Murad package from bliss the mag. (visit their online store)


It works very well.
i have the same problem :( sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment