Monday, July 26, 2010

HELP!!! I have blackheads over my ENTIRE body!!!!!?

I've been struggling with a blackhead problem for 6 years now. I'm 17 years old. At first, it started only on my nose. Then it spread to my cheekbones, forehead, chin, jawline... everything! Even including my ENTIRE neck, chest, and my back. I have seen only two dermatologists and they both said I'm fine and nothing is wrong with me. But I dissagree. I tried everything, Biore, Neutrogena, Proactiv, Murad, Clinique... basically everything on the market. But my blackheads keep coming back more atrociously and visible. I feel dirty and disgusting, even after I take a shower. I use Clearasil but I don't see any difference like my doctor said it would. Everytime I put on makkeup, even the lightest kind, I feel the uneveness in my skin and the makeup cakes over my blackheads. Everybody says my skin is fine when there not close up, but they notice it when they are. Facials don't work for me. I am willing to shell out a lot of money to get this all to stop! HELP!!!HELP!!! I have blackheads over my ENTIRE body!!!!!?
BLACKHEADS REMOVAL





A nasty beauty enemy, but here's a remedy:


Combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and three drops of iodine.


Let mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch.


Saturate a cotton ball with this mixture and dab on blackheads.


This will allow them to loosen so they can be easily squeezed with a gauze pad.HELP!!! I have blackheads over my ENTIRE body!!!!!?
Black heads are oil and dirt trapped under your skin. It could be because of a certain soap you are using or lotion. Have you been using the same soap or lotion for years? Do you eat alot of greasy food? try using something different like a natural cleanser like baking soda, or something from kiss my face, toms of maine or jason naturals. good luck.
Try using a exfoliater scrub or a blackhead cleanser with those lil bead things in it
i dont know but dont toush you self
Retin-A brings acne plugs (blockages) to the surface causing blackheads to be dislocated. The blackheads are then discarded from the skin during cleansing. Retin-A can help control acne breakouts as well.


http://www.yourplasticsurgeryguide.com/a鈥?/a>


You can order it from here at a reasonable price:


http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/skin-care鈥?/a>


This is a reliable pharmacy.
If dermatologists and cleansing products haven't helped, it doesn't seem like there is much else that can be done. Take a look at this link:
I'm really sorry you are having this problem. It sound like you are feeling uncomfortable and helpless. I wish I had a solution for you, but I don't. I wanted to ask if you have ever looked into Microdermabrasion? Is there a history of this in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment