Monday, July 26, 2010

Blackheads........need help!!!?

i wanted to know what treatment sud i use for blackheads on my nose??Blackheads........need help!!!?
Make a paste using vinegar and cornstarch, apply on blackhead affected area and let it dry for sometimes, then using warm water easily wash your face. Check out http://usefulinfo-blackheads.blogspot.co鈥?/a> for more details.Blackheads........need help!!!?
My favorite way to eliminate blackheads is the aspirin mask. After trying so many different store bought and homemade ways to get rid of blackheads I heard about the aspirin mask and it has helped me so much. What I do is get some aspirin tablets and put them in a small bowl with a little bit of water. Let is set for a moment and then mix it together. The aspirin should dissolve and mix with the water to form a paste. Add more aspirin or water until you have the right consistency. Then spread some of the paste on your face. It doesn't take much, about a quarter size dollop. Then gently rub it all over your face and let set for ten to fifteen minutes and rinse off. If you have trouble with the mask flaking off while it's drying you can mix the aspirin with yogurt instead of water. I hope this helps you, it's helped me a lot.
I use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide mixed together. It makes some kind of paste and you just put it on the area for 30 sec. Then rinse it with cold water. It came off fast for me. Just, make mixture,cover face with hot water(don't dry),put it on,wait,rinse with cold water,and dry. Just baking soda and water will work too.
best way. biore nose strips. if its really bad get the ultradeep kind. i swear by these. the really do work. after the 2nd time using it during a period of 1 week. they were almost all gone on my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment