Saturday, July 24, 2010

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a way to get rid of blackheads before school starts!?

i need a way to do get rid of blackheads before school starts. i have really bad blackheadsand i want to get rid of them before school starts. nothing will work and dont suggest proactiv because im allergic to it.





please help





kenzikenzHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a way to get rid of blackheads before school starts!?
I use clearisil ultra because I get mainly small blackheads all over my nose but I use it on my whole face and my face is pretty much clear. I also work out a lot and sweat builds up in the skin on my nose so I take the flat edge of scissors or tweezers and push gently and ';glide it up on the bridge and sides of my nose and I can see the disgusting crap come out and it clears up the next morning.





Hope I helped!!!





Britt %26lt;3HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a way to get rid of blackheads before school starts!?
Try Neutrogena or Biore's Pore Strips - you can get them at Target/Walmart/drugstore. Have you seen Princess Diaries? Remember when she has that white paper on her nose and her guy friend walks in - and she's all embarassed? That's what it is. lol anyways - you wet the strip, leave it on till it's dry, and pull it off, and the blackheads come with it. Sounds nasty, but it works really well.
I used to have them really bad too. I tried like every kind of thing there is out there. Then I just started using regular soap to wash my face. 3x a day and I used the boire (sp?) pore strips and now they are ALL gone. = ]





hope i helped.
If you are close to a Japanese store, go check it out. They have many product that do a great job on clear blackhead. I use many kind of them, if you want to I can give you some suggestion.
Use proactive belive it really works!!!No iam not an advitiser but you should try it ,it really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment