Monday, July 26, 2010

Help! I have pimples/blackheads on my upper back and chest centre!?

I have pimples and blackheads all over my upper back and in the centre of my chest on my sternum (breast bone). What is causing this? I know it has to do with some internal imbalance. It started about a year ago. I am 18 years old. I eat fairly healthily. Help!Help! I have pimples/blackheads on my upper back and chest centre!?
eat sauerkraut


wash with water and bicarbonate of soda


drink sage tea


if tea tree oil is available mix 5 drops with 1 glass water and pemper on use bicarb of soada and wash every four hours


wash you clothes properlyHelp! I have pimples/blackheads on my upper back and chest centre!?
Hormones ...either chop ya balls of or go to a dermatologist and get some roacutane tablets ...it worked for me .......and now I have no balls
Ew, ew, ew! That is gross. Next time don't be so graphic. Blech.
I can hear your blocked pores screaming all the way over here in California. You need to start gently exfoliating the affected areas on a regular basis to keep those pores happy. Regular use of a corse washcloth will help. Don't scrub too hard - just go over those areas with the cloth with every shower.





Products containing benzoyl peroxide (sp?) will also help. But a word of caution: that product bleaches cloth. So wear a T-shirt to bed if you don't want bleached-out sheets.
St. Ives Apricot scrub. Have someone rub in on your back. It really works and it feels Gr8!!!
well this proves you are a human being, I am 42 and still get them sometimes. alot of people think having oily or dirty skin is the only cause but nerves alot of times is the cause.don't worry to much about it there alot of products out there. I would recommend going to see a dermatologist they can give u alot of knowledge about your break out but also how to manage your skin so it will look good into your later years
I believe you should see a doctor, and medication therapy should be started. it sounds like it's a big problem from your description. they have anti-acne medications, and sometimes you can be pimple free within a month. the second option would be some over the counter medications for acne and apply it on the affected areas.
It definately sounds like hormones! Make an appt. to see a dermatologist (or even your regular doc!). They will probably try Retin-a first and then move to other options if that doesn't work.





Until the clear up (as it won't be overnite: unfortunately) ~don't over scrub ~that makes the problem worse. Use an anti-bacterial liquid soap when you shower. If they are esp. painful, use a ';hot as you can stand'; washcloth to the spot until it feels better and then dab a generous amount of Benzoyl Peroxide creme (or Retin-a when u get your prescription!) on the spots, put a band-aid over it it try to keep it on, repeat for a day or two. It will feel much better. Manually ';Popping'; is not recommended: it pushes ';stuff'; deeper into the skin.





Good Luck!!
If the acne is cystic, you may want to undergo a treatment of Accutane which will destroy your oil glands and get rid of the pimples.





However, if it is just normal acne, you should try a routine acne treatment that includes a cleanser (and for blackheads, a gentle exfoliator), a moisturizer (non-oily) and a lotion containing benzoyl peroxide. I use Proactiv, and it is excellent. Click on this link and look at the before/after pictures:





http://www.proactiv.com/stories/stories.鈥?/a>





Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment