Monday, July 26, 2010

Help! I need to get rid of my blackheads fast!?

School starts in exactly one week and i wanna' get rid of the few blackheads on my cheeks fast, WITHOUT popping them. I have just started using Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating 2 in 1 daily wash twice a day. Will it give me the results i want by the end of the week? Also, i would really appreciate it if you'd have any other tips or products that you'd recommend. Thanks.Help! I need to get rid of my blackheads fast!?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>Help! I need to get rid of my blackheads fast!?
I''m a Popper myself, but if you don't wanna pop em, try those Biore Strips...I think they kinda act as magnets and supposedly pull the blackhead material out on this sticky stuff. I've never used it, only seen the commercials...If I had enough blackheads though, I would try them...I love to pop stuff though, (yeah, some folks think it's nasty), but I love to see the junk come out...cuz then I KNOW it's out and it should heal up...But it's smart not to pop cuz you can leave marks and spots from where you ';traumatized'; the skin around the pimple...But I'm an old pro at it..., but I still have places where I paid for poppin...Anyway, Try the Biore things...Good Luck!
Why don鈥檛 try to use ';Forever Living';? It's famous in worldwide %26amp; this brand is good for skin %26amp; health, my favor products are:


Eat %26amp; Drink: Aloe Drinks, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly


Skin %26amp; body Care: All of them (especially Aloe Gel %26amp; Aloe Propolis Cr猫me)


Personal Care: Bright Tooth gel, Aloe MPD


Weight Loss: Garainia Plus, Lite Ultra


I use this brand around 2.5months, it鈥檚 really help me to improve my skin, less spots %26amp; pimples, click to SEE MY PHOTO http://hk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/icutedi鈥?/a>


Products information %26amp; register please kindly check as below website:


http://www.foreverliving.com/webapp/wcs/鈥?/a>


When join Forever Living is no need to pay any membership fee! Become a Distributor they will allow you to purchase the products at discount, at the same time please fill in my sponsor number: 852000812602. Hope can share with you %26amp; wish you have success business! Cheer!!
Please, please don't squeeze them! That only forces the infection into your body. Just apply a clean washcloth with warm water and hold it over the blackhead until it cools, and repeat for a few minutes. Close the pores with cool water, and repeat this as often as you can. Don't use hot water, as it will burn your skin
this might help http://s6.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=6鈥?/a>
pop them. that will work.
bakingsoda and water this acts just like a face scrub but you dnt want to overdue the face washing it will cause even more breakouts. When you get out of a hot shower your skin is softer and it will be easier to remove the blackhead if it's ready to come out. wrap and cotton ball around your fingers and dnt apply too much pressure if you need to apply more pressure just wait a few more days cuz more pressure will make bruising.

No comments:

Post a Comment