Thursday, July 22, 2010

Help with blackheads?

Hey everyone I have tons of blackheads. I cleanse my face morning and night and use either toner or oxy pads after cleansing and at various times throughout the day when my face feels ';dirty.'; I have tried tons of products to get rid of blackheads but they NEVER work. The only thing that has ever worked for me has been squeezing them, but then my pores stretch out and get bigger! And when I squeeze them, they just come back again anyways! I have also gotten professional treatments, which worked but NO BETTER THAN JUST SQUEEZING THEM, and they came back again! What should I do?Help with blackheads?
I had a problem with black heads bad. You should get some aveno foam facial wash and a face scrub. like buff puffs ot something in that area. and only use the scrub at night before bed. Hope tis helps. And i been using this mary kay. LOVE IT!!! and it works. Just order a facal wash from them and a facal scrub(its a gel with little rocks) and a clarifying mask. Wow this really works. Just find a mary kay provider and they will get you every thing you need and its ony $35 for all 3 parts and it last about 3 months. So love itHelp with blackheads?
when u wash ur face......splash hot (luke warm) water on ur face to open ur pores and then use a face wash to un clogg them and then splash cold water to close them up so no dirt gets in them%26gt; =D
try the blackhead eraser


its either clearasil or neutrogena


cant remember! sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment