Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HELP! I had blackheads for years, i know its been asked 1500 times but... this is serious >.<?

ive been having blackheads since i was 12 and now im 20. i told my mom about my blackheads and all she told me was to keep squeezing (which was bad now that i heard) and she said ill grow out of it, yeah i know some help mothers are huh? =p. I use biores face strips for years too, but it doesnt really help, the blackheads are still there, always. i dont wear makeup, not much at all =p but i didnt paid much attention about my face skin either, like ive only washed my face once a day. ive tried the nitrogena cleansing pads too every single day and it never works, (my skin on my nose is always peeling) ive tried so many things for years to get rid of my blackheads. but i know its just the simple things that ive done, i dont want to pay so much to get the stuff i need also. so what other methods are there? thanksHELP! I had blackheads for years, i know its been asked 1500 times but... this is serious %26gt;.%26lt;?
I have an acne cure that has won me the best answer three times. Each time, the person said it worked great. I'll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment